Our Hospice of South Central Indiana is reporting that this year’s concert at Mill Race Park was the best fundraiser for the organization so far.
Raffle sales and sponsorships meant more than $120,000 in net revenue for this year’s event with Peter Cetera. That’s about $10,000 more than expected, says Laura Hurt, with the agency.
The grand prize winner in the raffle was Carol B. Shoultz. Other raffle winners included:
- First Prize – Mary Lou Slattery
- Second Prize – Kris Gohn
- Third Prize – Jane Jennings
- Fourth Prize – Kathy Sasena
- Fire pit and grill table – David Banks
- Grill and smoker combo – Brent Howell
- Just right upright grill (Minion) – Steve Drews
Faurecia was the title sponsor for this year’s event, which drew more than 8,000 people. This year’s concert over Labor Day weekend was the 30th anniversary concert.