Southwestern Bartholomew Water Corp. has issued a boil water advisory for some customers after a water main break last night in the Stoney Lonesome area.
According to the company, customers may experience air in their water lines or dirty water today. You should boil any water you will be using for food preparation or consumption for five minutes.
The advisory is in effect until 4 p.m. Friday.
Customers affected include:
- State Road 46 west of the Stoney Lonesome area into Brown County
- Nelson Ridge Road, Dobbs Cemetery Road
- Georgetown Road, Lost Lake
- Baker Hollow Road
- Four Mile Ridge Road
- All of Henderson Ridge and Henderson Heights
- Hoover Road
- Lucas Hollow Road
- Harrison Ridge Road
- Mt. Liberty Road
- Bethany Road
- Youth Camp Road Bethany area
- Whitehorse Road
- 850 West Bethany area, all other roads in the Bethany area